Have you heard the latest? This winter is going to be the coldest one we’ve had for a year? While it’s great to be outdoors and enjoying the nature, National Trust anyone? – it’s sometimes even nicer to snuggle up in front of the fire with a nice hot chocolate, or mulled wine, and now that all the Christmas movies have started streaming, there is so much TV to watch. But we don’t want to be watching screens all the time, so what else can we do?
Well, here’s a list for you.
- Break out the Board Games.
- Bake and Decorate.
- Have a Dance Party.
- Jigsaw Puzzle.
- Do a Science Experiment.
- Go on a Hunt.
- Building – create a fort.
- Create a cardboard city.
- Play a card game, snap, eights, poker!
- Make a skit. Get a bunch of props and make a 3 minute show.
- Indoor hopscotch, just get some frog tape for the floors.
- Hide and seek.
- Write. Write poems, short stories, use any of our picture prompts.